ICMSE2018: “Collaborative Research on Science, Mathematics, and Education: Its Application As The Development of Sustainable Resources”
The 5th International Conference on Mathematics, Science, and Education (ICMSE 2018) will be held at Harris Hotel & Residences Sunset Road-Bali (Jl. Pura Mertasari, Sunset Road-Kuta, Bali, Indonesia) on 8-9 October 2018. This conference is jointly organized by Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesian Chemical Society, Indonesian Physical Society, Indonesian Biology Society, Association of Computer Science Higher Education, Indonesian Mathematical Society, and Indonesian Educator Science.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers, experts and practitioners from academia, governments, NGOs, research institutes, and industries to meet and share cutting-edge progress in the field of mathematics and natural science. It provides an opportunity to enhance understanding of relationships between knowledge and research related to mathematics and science.
The conference will consist of plenary and invited sessions, paper presentation and poster sessions. We invite you to participate and submit your paper. All submissions should be done through online peer reviewing system. ICMSE2018 Proceedings with ISBN will be produced and the selected papers will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (SCOPUS indexed), Biosaintifika: Journal of Biology & Biology Education (Nationally Accredited), Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia (SCOPUS indexed).
- Prof. H. Mohamad Nasir, Ph.D, Ak (Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education of Republic of Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Fathur Rokhman, M.Hum (Rector of Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zaiton Abdul Majid (Physical Chemistry – Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Assoc. Prof. Dong Fengming, PhD (Mathematics – National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Prof. Dr. I Nengah Suparta, M.Si. (Mathematics – Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dominic Reeve, Ph.D. (Coastal Engineering & Chartered Mathematics, Swansea University, United Kingdom)
- Prof. Dr. Sutikno, M. T (Physics – Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
- Mathematics: Geometry, Analysis, Algebra, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics Education
- Physics: Energy, Theoretical Physics, Material Sciences, Geophysics, Nuclear Physics, Instrumentation Physics, Medical Physics, Computational Physics, Environmental Physics, Physics Education
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Catalysis Process, Innovative Chemistry Education
- Biology: Biotechnology/Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Environment/Ecology/Biodiversity, Zoology, Biology Education, Bioinformatics
- Computer Science: Artificial Intelligent, Network Security, Neural Network, Learning Machine, GIS (Geographic Information System), Information System, Expert System
- Science Education.