ICMSE2018: “Collaborative Research on Science, Mathematics, and Education: Its Application As The Development of Sustainable Resources”
The 5th International Conference on Mathematics, Science, and Education (ICMSE 2018) will be held in Harris Hotel & Residences Sunset Road-Bali (Jl. Pura Mertasari, Sunset Road-Kuta, Bali, Indonesia) on 8-9 October 2018. This conference is jointly organized by Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesian Chemical Society, Indonesian Physical Society, Indonesian Biology Society, Association of Computer Science Higher Education, and Indonesian Science Educator Association.
The aims of the conference are to provide a platform to the researchers, experts and practitioners from academia, governments, NGOs, research institutes, and industries and share cutting-edge progress in the field of mathematics and natural science. It also provides an opportunity to enhance understanding of relationships between knowledge and research related to mathematics and science.
The conference will consist of plenary of keynote and invited speakers, paper presentation and poster presentation sessions. We invite you to participate and submit your paper through online system. ICMSE 2018 papers will be published in Local Proceeding with ISBN and the Selected Papers will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (SCOPUS indexed), Biosaintifika: Journal of Biology & Biology Education (Nationally Accredited), and Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia (SCOPUS indexed).
- Prof. H. Mohamad Nasir, Ph.D, Ak (Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education of Republic of Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Fathur Rokhman, M.Hum (Rector of Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zaiton Abdul Majid (Physical Chemistry – Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Assoc. Prof. Dong Fengming, PhD (Mathematics – National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Prof. Dr. I Nengah Suparta, M.Si. (Mathematics – Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dominic Reeve, Ph.D. (Coastal Engineering & Chartered Mathematics, Swansea University, United Kingdom)
- Prof. Dr. Sutikno, M. T (Physics – Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
- Mathematics: Geometry, Analysis, Algebra, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics Education
- Physics: Energy, Theoretical Physics, Material Sciences, Geophysics, Nuclear Physics, Instrumentation Physics, Medical Physics, Computational Physics, Environmental Physics, Physics Education
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Catalysis Process, Innovative Chemistry Education
- Biology: Biotechnology/Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Environment/Ecology/Biodiversity, Zoology, Biology Education, Bioinformatics
- Computer Science: Artificial Intelligent, Network Security, Neural Network, Learning Machine, GIS (Geographic Information System), Information System, Expert System
- Science Education.