The 6th International Conference on Mathematics, Science, and Education (ICMSE 2019) will be held in Harris Hotel Semarang (Jl. Ki Mangunsarkoro No 36, 50241 Semarang, Indonesia) on 9-10 October 2019. This conference is jointly organized by Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Universitas Negeri Semarang.
The aims of the conference are to provide a platform to the researchers, experts and practitioners from academia, governments, NGOs, research institutes, and industries and share cutting-edge progress in the field of mathematics and natural science. It also provides an opportunity to enhance understanding of relationships between knowledge and research related to mathematics and science.
The conference will consist of plenary of keynote and invited speakers, paper presentation and poster presentation sessions. We invite you to participate and submit your paper through online system. ICMSE 2019 papers will be published in Local Proceeding with ISBN and the Selected Papers will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (SCOPUS indexed), Biosaintifika: Journal of Biology & Biology Education (Nationally Accredited), and Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia (SCOPUS indexed), Egyptian Journal of Chemistry: Journal of chemistry (Scopus Q4).
- Prof. Dr. Ismunandar (Direktorat Jendral Pembelajaran dan Kemahasiswaan – Kementerian Riset, Teknologi dan Pendidikan Tinggi)
- Prof. Dr. Fathur Rokhman, M.Hum (Rector of Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
- Prof. Supitcha Rungrodnimitchai (Chemistry – Thammasat University – Thailand)
- Prof. Dr. Fahrul Zaman Bin Huyop (Biology -Universiti Teknologi Malaysia – Malaysia)
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Stefan Siller (Lehrstuhl für Didaktik der Mathematik – Universität Würzburg- Germany)
- dr. Rizki Edmi Edison, Ph.D. (Neurosurgery – Universitas Muhamadiyah Prof. dr. HAMKA -Indonesia)
- Muhammad Alauhdin, Ph.D (Chemistry – Universitas Negeri Semarang – Indonesia).
- Mathematics: Geometry, Analysis, Algebra, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics Education
- Physics: Energy, Theoretical Physics, Material Sciences, Geophysics, Nuclear Physics, Instrumentation Physics, Medical Physics, Computational Physics, Environmental Physics, Physics Education
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Catalysis Process, Innovative Chemistry Education
- Biology: Biotechnology/Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Environment/Ecology/Biodiversity, Zoology, Biology Education, Bioinformatics
- Computer Science: Artificial Intelligent, Network Security, Neural Network, Learning Machine, GIS (Geographic Information System), Information System, Expert System
- Science and mathematics Education.