The 6th International Conference on Mathematics, Science, and Education (ICMSE 2019) will be held in Harris Hotel Semarang (Jl. Ki Mangunsarkoro No 36, 50241 Semarang, Indonesia) on 9-10 October 2019. This conference is organized by the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Universitas Negeri Semarang.
The aims of the conference are to provide a platform to the researchers, experts, and practitioners from academia, governments, NGOs, research institutes, and industries and share cutting-edge progress in the field of mathematics and natural sciences. It also provides an opportunity to enhance understanding of relationships between knowledge and research related to mathematics and science.
The conference will consist of plenary of keynote and invited speakers, paper presentation and poster presentation sessions. We invite you to participate and submit your paper through the online system. ICMSE 2019 papers will be published in Proceeding with ISBN and the selected papers will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Scopus indexed), Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia (Scopus indexed), Egyptian Journal of Chemistry: Journal of chemistry (Scopus indexed), Molekul (Scopus indexed), and Biosaintifika: Journal of Biology & Biology Education (Nationally Accredited).
- Prof. Dr. Ismunandar (Director General of Learning and Student Affairs, The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Fathur Rokhman, M.Hum (Rector of Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Hirotoshi Tamura (Faculty of Agriculture – Kagawa University – Japan)
- Prof. Dr. Fahrul Zaman Bin Huyop (Biology -Universiti Teknologi Malaysia – Malaysia)
- dr. Rizki Edmi Edison, Ph.D. (Neurosurgery – Universitas Muhamadiyah Prof. Dr. HAMKA -Indonesia)
- Muhammad Alauhdin, Ph.D (Chemistry – Universitas Negeri Semarang – Indonesia)
- Mathematics: Geometry, Analysis, Algebra, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics Education
- Physics: Energy, Theoretical Physics, Material Sciences, Geophysics, Nuclear Physics, Instrumentation Physics, Medical Physics, Computational Physics, Environmental Physics, Physics Education
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Catalysis Process, Innovative Chemistry Education
- Biology: Biotechnology/Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Environment/Ecology/Biodiversity, Zoology, Biology Education, Bioinformatics
- Computer Science: Artificial Intelligent, Network Security, Neural Network, Learning Machine, GIS (Geographic Information System), Information System, Expert System
- Science and Mathematics Education.