The 6th International Conference on Mathematics, Science, and Education (ICMSE 2019) accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by June 1st 2019 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.
The following presentation formats will be possible at the conference:
- Oral presentation – Take an advantage of oral presentation of your paper/ research on site and get the first hand remarks and comments from the audience. Encourage a live discussion regarding the presented topic and network with other researchers and academics in the field of education and related areas, from around the globe.
- Poster presentation – Participants will get familiar with your research/ paper trough poster exhibition which will be available in the conference’s venue during the entire length of the program. Presenters will have an opportunity to discuss and explain their research in direct contact to the audience. Alternatively, if required by presenters, reflection forms can be distributed to the participating delegates, which will be mailed back to you after completed by the conference’s delegates.
Equipment that will be provided by the conference and setup in all presentation rooms (excluding poster sessions):
- LCD projector
- White board
- Microphone an sound system
- Internet access
- Limited printing facilities
* Please, note that all electronic files should be written on CD ROM or USB flash drive.
Papers presented at the conference will be published in the official ISBN conference proceedings publication.
In order to have your paper published in the official conference proceedings, your submission should have been previously approved and registration arrangements completed.
Participants who have completed registration arrangements and wish their paper published in the official conference proceedings publication must submit their paper and/or abstract by June 10th 2019.
- A4 size paper
- Single line space
- Margins: 2 cm on the left and 2 cm on the right
- Format: Align left
- No footers and headers allowed and no numbered pages
Title: Times New Roman 14 bold
Subtitles: Times New Roman 12 bold
Text: Times New Roman 12
- First page:
Title of submission
Name/s of author/s
Affiliation/s of the author/s
E-mail address/es of the author/s
- Second page:
Abstract of maximum 300 words (or one page)
Key words (under abstract)
- Third page-:
Full paper (unless only abstract is intended for publication)
- Last page:
* Template documents can be downloaded at this link.
Deadline for proceedings submissions: June 10th 2019
Submissions received after this date or/and in a format different than specified will NOT be published. We strongly recommend early submissions to allow enough time for a review and feed back in case there are changes to be made in formatting.
Researchers have an opportunity to present they article can be seen at this link.